Welcome to the "Grampa Kevorkian" official blog. Here you will be able to view the teaser and learn a little more about this film that is so special to me. - Claire



Friday, October 15, 2010

Good News! Red Stick International Animation Festival!

Hi everyone!  I found out yesterday afternoon that Grampa Kevorkian has been selected for the Red Stick International Animation Festival in next month!  The festival takes place from November 10-13 in Baton Rouge, LA.  I'm still waiting on info about specific screening dates and times for my film, but I will keep you posted.

In other news, you may have noticed a re-vamped a few things on my blog.  You can now find the teaser, visual development art, screening dates, and more at the top of the page.  If you look to  the right as you scroll down you will see all the lovely laurels of the film festivals Grampa Kevorkian has screened in so far.  I've also added a "like" button to the right so you can be a Grampa Kevorkian fan on Facebook!  I guess that's it for now.  Check back soon to find out the dates for Red Stick.

No comments:

Post a Comment