Welcome to the "Grampa Kevorkian" official blog. Here you will be able to view the teaser and learn a little more about this film that is so special to me. - Claire



Monday, November 1, 2010

Animation - The Short Story Panel

Thursday I'm so excited to be heading down to Savannah to take part in the Savannah Film Festival!  I'm anticipating all the screenings, workshops, panels and parties.  My film which screened this morning will have an additional screening on Saturday at 11:30am at the Trustees Theater.  Apart from seeing my film on the big screen, I'm most excited about taking part in a panel called Animation - The Short Story (details below).  Not only am I honored to participate as a panel member, the other animators on the panel have hugely impressive resume's from Pixar, Disney, Ardman, Big Idea, and more!  How did I end up on such an impressive panel?  I feel like I'll want to ask just as many questions as the audience members.  So, if you are in Savannah, please swing by and see the panel then stay for the screenings and festivities!

(Click to see larger image.)

No comments:

Post a Comment